Your face Acne? This is How to Eliminate Natural Acne With Used. Usually facial acne is very often sought out by the women. However, one of the biggest facial diseases experienced by men and women is acne. Because Pimples some sufferers experience a sense of confidence that decreases while doing activities among the crowded. Before discussing about treating acne with a natural let us first identify the types of acne.
1. Sand Acne.
The size of these Sand Acnes is small and similar to regular acne. What distinguishes only small sand acne but the number is very much. Generally this acne sufferer does not feel the pain due to inflamed, but the sand pimples can make the face unsightly to be seen because it does not look smooth.
The size of these acne sands is small and similar to regular acne. What distinguishes only small sand acne but the number is very much. Generally this acne sufferer does not feel the pain due to inflamed, but the sand pimples can make the face unsightly to be seen because it does not look smooth.
2. Stone Acne
Acne stone size is bigger than acne in general. This acne can be painful because it can make the inflammation in the face. If the acne is left alone, later after recover will make a scar on the face. Usually people affected by acne stone is often solve their own acne by hand, this is a bad habit if the hands still contain germs even be dangerous so advice from me do not ever solve by hand but by medication in a medical or traditional way.
These ingredients to get rid of acne are very easy to find. So, there is no harm if you try it yourself at home, guaranteed safe and very effective:
How to get rid of acne naturally the first is with honey. This ingredient is well known for its myriad of benefits to make skin smoother and healthier. The greatness of honey alone can also help you who are struggling to get rid of acne. Honey has a high antibiotic and nutritional content, so it can be a preventative infection that can make the inflamed acne. How to get rid of acne naturally the first is with honey. This ingredient is well known for its myriad of benefits to make skin smoother and healthier. The greatness of honey alone can also help you who are struggling to get rid of acne. Honey has a high content of antibiotics and nutrition, so it can be a preventative infection that can make the inflamed acne.
How to use :
- How to use honey is also very easy, just need to be applied evenly on the face of acne.
- In addition to using honey, you can also make a mask using a mixture of honey with egg whites.
- The trick is to mix both materials and stir.
- After that apply a mixture of honey and egg whites to the acne face
2. Ice Cube
How to get rid of acne naturally next is with ice cubes. Besides being used to make cold drinks, ice cubes can also remove acne. Ice cubes can shrink the pores of the skin, not only ice cubes can also improve blood circulation in the area around the acne. For those of you who have excess oil, can also provide ice cubes on the skin.
How to Use
- How to get rid of acne with ice cubes is easy, First prepare ice cubes to be smeared on the face better wrapped in a clean cloth.
- Stick the wrapped ice cubes on the acne-prone face and put on for a few minutes.
- Perform the process on a regular basis until the acne is healed
This one vegetable is certainly not foreign to use in skin care. In addition to tightening the skin, tomatoes can also be used to treat acne. That's because tomatoes contain vitamins A and C are very good for the skin and body.
How to use:
- How to treat acne with the first tomato is provide a ripe tomatoes are reddish.
- Cut the tomato thinly and stick it on the acne face.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Do it premises routine so that acne can disappear immediately.
The fourth way is to use Lemon, Lemon containing alpha and L-ascorbic acid which can reduce the inflammation of your acne-prone skin and can help clear the pores of your clogged face. In addition Lemon has long been known as the removal of stains / black spots on the face and as one of the ingredients to whiten a natural face.
How to use it:
- You prepare 1 piece of fresh lemon then cut into 2 parts, which each - each piece then squeezed.
- From the lemon juice you apply on your pimply face after it let stand for about 110-15 minutes
- Then wash with clean and fresh water and dry with a towel.
- If the lemon is suitable for your face do this lemon treatment with a routine,
- In addition, lemons can also help you to remove blackheads.
5. Aloe Vera
In aloe vera contain lots of iron, active substances and vitamins A and D that can help you to overcome the problem of acne and its scars, besides aloe vera can also cope with hair loss.
How to use it:
- Cut the aloe vera into 2 or 4 parts then remove the spikes on the aloe vera that is on the right and left side.
- After that peel the other part to take gel on aloe vera.
- The result of gel was put in the container and then soften and apply on the area of your skin acne.
- After that let stand 4 - 6 minutes and Rinse with clean water.
With Toothpaste that you often use to brush your teeth can also be used to treat acne, because the toothpaste is menthol material, triclosan, and essential oils. Not only that on toothpaste is also contained baking soda that can treat acne and cure acne scars. But for the mask use is not excessive enough 1 times a day.
How to use it:
- First you must first clean the entire face area
- Then apply toothpaste on the face of acne and let stand for about 5 minutes
- Just like the way - the way before you rinse the spread on your face using clean water.
Of the 6 natural ingredients above you should keep matching which matches your skin because not all natural ingredients also match your skin, if any one of the above ingredients make acne or itch increase when used you should quickly rinse it and try to replace with the material Natural others. For better results caramedis.com recommends that you continue to consult your confidential physician for which natural ingredients you can use to treat acne.