Terms that must be fulfilled to apply for vehicle insurance claim are as follows:
- Photocopy of vehicle insurance policy
- Photocopy of Driver's Letter of Intent (SIM) of the vehicle owner
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) of the vehicle owner
- Copy of premium payment letter
- Certificate of loss of vehicle from the police for risk of loss
To keep in mind, claims submission must not exceed the maximum deadline of claims, so that insurance claims can be accepted and obtain insurance from insurance companies.